SQUARE CASES & NO JAMS
Our case erectors make square cases.
Our case erectors prevent jams.
5 things Lantech case erectors do to guarantee every case is square:
1. Eight vacuum powered suction cups hold the case blank after it leaves the magazine. Both of the blank's leading panels are held securely by the powerful vacuum. The suction cups can be moved so they're in the best positions to control different size blanks.
2. The suction cups are part of our specially designed pick-up frame that guarantees the case's horizontal angles are 90 degrees - or, in other words, the pick-up frame forces the case to open so it's perfectly square.
3. Once the case is square, it remains square in the case erector by folding the flaps while it's stationary. This makes the case rigid and locks in the 90 degree angles.
4. Then, and only then, does a pusher bar that's parallel to the rear wall of the case push it into the sealing section's side belts.
5. The side belts are "spring loaded" to automatically adjust for any differences in case to case widths caused by manufacturing variations in the case blanks. This ensures that "squareness" is maintained as the case's bottom flaps are securely sealed.
Square cases are building blocks to protecting your products as they travel to their points of sale. Lantech case erectors ensure that you get maximum value from these corrugated guardians.
Jams happen when case erectors lose control of blanks or newly formed cases as they transfer from one section of the machine to another. Here's how Lantech case erectors eliminates these risks:
1. Control starts with a magazine that uses powered belts to precisely govern the delivery speed of the case blanks and a pressure system to ensure they're spaced correctly as they're delivered to the pickup frame.
2. Specially designed separators release only the leading blank to the pickup frame, letting it transfer to the forming and folding section, while retaining the following blanks.
3. Eight vacuum powered suction cups to hold the blank in the correct position after it leaves the magazine. Both of the leading side panels are held securely by the powerful vacuum. The suction cups can be moved to the best positions to control different size blanks.
4. The design of the pickup frame makes the blank open properly and be "square." This makes it easier to fold the flaps, particularly if the blank isn't properly scored - a notorious problem among case manufacturers, as well as transfer easily to the case erector's sealing section.
5. Once the case is securely held and is square, the bottom flaps are folded while it's stationary. This keeps the case rigid and makes it easy to transfer into the sealing section.
6. The major flap folders, or the long flap folders, also guide the case as it transfers into the sealing section of the case erector.
7. Spring-loaded side belts take over control of the case as it's released from the flap folders and moves over the sealing device. The belts move in or out to compensate for any differences in case widths caused by manufacturing variations in blanks yet remain tight enough to prevent vertical movement as the bottom flaps are sealed.
As the blank completes its conversion to a ready to use case, it's always under control in a Lantech case erector.
Lantech United States
Search and Order Parts
EZ Weigh Scale
Switch to German
Containment Force Tool
Terms & Conditions
List of Parts
TURNTABLES - Q Series
STRADDLES - S Series
TURNTABLES - G Series
Our most popular stretch wrappers. Exclusive productivity features
Best choice for lightweight, heavy, tall and unstable loads
Wrap up to 20 loads per day on a low cost, professional quality machine
Low to Medium Volume
Up to 70 Loads per hour
Medium to High Volume
Up to 100 Loads per hour
Ultra High Volume
Up to 180 Loads per hour
Which Semi-Automatic Stretch Wrapper Should I Buy?
5 Things People Forget When Buying a Semi-Automatic Stretch Wrapper
Does Simple Automation Make Sense in Your Stretch Wrapping Process?
How Tight Should You Wrap Your Pallet Loads
3 Things to Check When Your Stretch Film Breaks
3 Reasons Why You Should Weigh Your Pallet Before It Ships
Reducing Load Damage
Easy Way to Reduce the Risk of Load Damage
7 Reasons Why Your Stretch Film Breaks
Lantech Case Erectors deliver square cases, don't jam, and overcome common case manufacturing variations. .
Lantech case sealers handle all types of flutes, double wall and single wall, and most common size cases to create a good case.