Find out how a stretch wrapper can drive cost savings, improve productivity and reduce injury.
Our Lean loading dock approach helps companies eliminate waste and inefficiency in their shipping. Better load unitization is an important step toward the goals of reducing damage and cost, as well as increasing efficiency.
So we’ve written our free eBook, Machine Stretch Wrapping: Driving Economical, Efficient & Ergonomic Loading Dock Operations, for anyone in management, operations or shipping. Download the eBook for loads of helpful info including the how to’s and what if’s of:
- Source reduction & cost savings — driving material costs from the process.
- Reducing re-classifications & streamline work flow, all in one step.
- Slash risk of costly workplace injuries. Warehouse workers are 8 times more likely to suffer from back problems.
- Increase throughput for peak period efficiency.
- The principles of load containment critical to reducing shipping damage. Damage is a $1 billion annual problem for business in the U.S.
We’re excited to share this free eBook, which draws on our experience, personally collected on over 100,000 loading docks around the world during the last several decades.
Every company and every product is different. But the business challenges you face are more common. Learn how stretch wrappers can help improve your operations.
Fill out the short form and get access to the eBook now.