Switching to a semi-automatic stretch wrapper with increased automation can help you with your
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) companies collect $1 billion annually in
- Only pay what you owe.
- Accurate weight from a scale helps calculate correct freight costs.
- Avoid overestimating or underestimating weight.
- The EZ Weigh wraps and weighs your load at the same time.
- You may waste between 30 seconds and 1.5 minutes double handling loads if you’re not wrapping and weighing at the same time.
- If you’re double handling loads from a stretch wrapper to a platform scale, you may be losing $6,500 over the course of five years.
- Weigh your product as the final step in your quality control process.
- Verify the pick list weight against the weight measured from the scale.
- Flag any variations from load to load.
- Use records of weight to verify product arrived intact without pilferage.
EZ Weigh ™ Integrated Scale on Q-300
- The low-profile design uses same footprint as standard Q-300 machine.
- The scale is calibrated at our factory before shipment.
- The scale indicator connects to computers and printers for easy data collection and labels.
- New technology allows operators to use a smart phone app to send and receive scale data via a wireless module to and from the scale indicator.
The EZ Weigh “piggyback rides” on a stretch wrapper. The EZ Weigh requires no additional time, work or space to wrap and weigh at the same time. You can take advantage of this 2-in-1 idea.
What the EZ Weigh Looks Like
The low-profile design uses same footprint as standard Q-300 machine.
What 30 Seconds of Lost Time Looks Like
The average customer loses more than $8,000 over seven years when he moves loads from a stretch wrapper to a separate platform scale.