The goal of stretch wrapping is for products to arrive at their destination in “as made” condition. However, effectively wrapping a pallet load can be a bit tricky because effective stretch wrapping is the result of a number of variables. So…
What is an effectively wrapped pallet load?
What is the next step?
Now that you know the basics of effective pallet load wrapping the next step is exploring the best way to stretch wrap your pallet load. This is such an important topic that we recently hosted a free 30-minute webinar that you can now access for free!
Come and watch this quick, 30-minute webinar where we’ll cover:
- Why containment force is the best measurement
- 3 key principles to effective stretch wrapping
- The impacts of film and pre-stretch
- What you can do right now to get started
Check out these related posts:
- 3 Obvious Things About Stacking Pallet Loads People Often Overlook
- 3 Things to Consider When Preparing Pallet Loads for International Shipment
- How tight should you wrap your pallet loads?
- How to Anchor a Pallet Load
This post was published on October 21, 2016 and updated on November 7, 2018.
October 21, 2016