Lantech’s RL Automatic Stretch Wrapping System is the Next Generation of Ring Stretch Wrap Technology for Ultra High-Volume Applications. Our topline stretch wrapper has a production speed of up to 180 loads per hour, and a rotation speed of 60 RPM.
The RL Automatic emphasizes features that:
• Maintain high-speed ring rotation without compromising cost or load quality.
• Limit operator touches and costly machine downtime, which minimizes injuries and helps maintain operational efficiency.
• Generate stable, safe-to-ship loads at the lowest possible cost.
Exclusive Lean Features include:
- Metered Film Delivery® – Doubles the wrap force per revolution without crushing or twisting the load; also reduces film breaks.
- Load Seeking Clamp® – Load-Seeking Clamp guards against film pull-outs, reduces film breaks and seals the film tail to the load.
- Load Guardian® – This intuitive control system simplifies the wrap set-up process for operators and delivers a safe-to-ship load, every time.
- Pallet Grip® – Pallet Grip “locks” the load to the pallet by rolling film into a tight cable and driving it down onto the top of the pallet.
To increase productivity further, add the new ARC – Auto Roll Change Option. The ARC reduces film breaks and roll changes, minimizing operator interaction and costly downtime.
So, join us to see this remarkable machine with the ARC option at Interpack 2023, the world’s largest packaging and processing trade fair. As an industry leader, we’d like to offer you a free ticket to attend. This is your chance to network and learn about the latest industry trends and innovations.
The event will take place from May 4th to May 10th, 2023, at the Düsseldorf Trade Fair Centre in Germany. With over 170,000 visitors from 170 countries and 2,800 exhibitors, it’s a must-attend event.
To claim your free ticket, click here and fill in your details. We look forward to seeing you there!